May Day 2011 - National Mobilization for Immigrant Workers Rights!
May Day 2011:CALL TO ACTION!
Please send your May Day 2011 action announcements to email@example.com
Downlaod your immigrant activism videos at Activist Video http://www.ActivistVideo.org
We are calling A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth, labor, peace and justice communities in solidarity with immigrant workers and building new immigrant rights & civil rights movement!
Wear White T-Shirt, organize local actions to support immigrant worker rights!
1. No to anti-immigrant legislation, and the criminalization of the immigrant communities.
2. No to militarization of the border.
3. No to the immigrant detention and deportation.
4. No to the guest worker program.
5. No to employer sanction and “no match” letters.
6. Yes to a path to legalization without condition for undocumented immigrants NOW.
7. Yes to speedy family reunification.
8. Yes to civil rights and humane immigration law.
9. Yes to labor rights and living wages for all workers.
10. Yes to the education and LGBTQ immigrant legislation.
We encourages everyone to actively linking our issues with different struggles: wars in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine & Korea with sweatshops exploitation in Asia as well as in Los Angeles, New York; international arm sales and WTO, FTAA, NAFTA & CAFTA with AIDS, hunger, child labors and child solider; as well as multinational corporations and economic exploitation with racism and poverty at home—in order we can win the struggle together at this May Day 2011!
Please consider making a donation to the important work of National Immigrant Solidarity Network!
Past May Day Actions
May Day 2010
May Day 2009
May Day 2008
May Day 2007
May Day 2006
March 25th 2006 Los Angeles Mobilization
Back to National Immigrant Solidarity Network Home Page