For a monthly digest of the Immigrant Solidarity
For a daily email update, join
National Immigrant Solidarity Network
No Immigrant Bashing! Support Immigrant Rights!
Los Angeles: (213)403-0131
New York: (212)330-8172
Washington DC: (202)595-8990
The National Immigrant Solidarity Network
(NISN) is a coalition of immigrant rights, labor, human rights, religious,
and student activist organizations from across the country. We work with
leading immigrant rights, students and labor groups. In solidarity with
their campaigns, and organize community immigrant rights education campaigns.
From legislative letter-writing campaigns to speaker
bureaus and educational materials, we organize critical immigrant-worker
campaigns that are moving toward justice for all immigrants!
Appeal for Donations!
Please support the Important
Work of National Immigrant Solidarity Network!
Send check pay to:
The Peace Center/ActionLA
8124 West 3rd Street Suite 104
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(All donations are tax deductible)
about the National Immigrant Solidarity network
See our Flyers
Page to download flyers
|6/18 San Diego, CA: Latest on "Operation Return to Sender" Police/ICE Raid Against Immigrants
Released 19 June 2006  By Pedro Olivares
"Operation Return to Sender" Police/ICE Raid Against Immigrants
June 18, 2006
"Operation Return To Sender" is a team of "POLICE ICE"
has just arrested and deported over 150 undocumented
immigrants . The immigrants are from Vista, Ca.
Police ICE looks for the following:
1. Mexican congregating at local bars speaking Spanish
and no English.
2. Mexicans having a party in large groups and the
undercover police officer hearing ONLY Spanish spoken
about their home country. This is a give away for the
3. They are hitting the apartments where large numbers
of Mexican live and work in the agriculture fields.
4. They hone in on Home Depot areas, 7/11 stores, and
others categorized Mexican corners.
5. Be prepared if they take on the K-12 schools and
6. Be prepared if ICE takes on the Mexican patients in
7. ICE will be targeting Mexicans in any undisclosed
area. The hit will come as a surprise in the early
morning hours and when Mexican least expect the visit.
8. ICE comes in para-military uniforms in white with
black bullet proof jackets. They work in teams of five
to ten to an apartment complex and have their trucks
parked half a block away.
9. This information was on our San Diego local news
and might be in the National News tonight.
10. Being 23 miles from the Mexican border I see all
kinds of Mexican round-ups and massive deportations.
11. What I find most disturbing is that ICE might next
hit our schools in September, 2006. All large cities
with Mexicans populations might see extensive raids.
I hope the immigrant community now start to acquire
their USA documents.
|Back to Immigrant Solidarity Network |